Saturday, October 1, 2016

Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Ramallah and i want to thank everyone for tuning into my blog. My topic is healthy traveling. I chose this topic because I do love to travel and I have been to numerous of places. My family loves to travel and we take trips at least three times a year. While traveling is fun it is very important to stay healthy while you are traveling from different places due to different types of diseases, sicknesses and other things that can cause harm to your health. But this is why I am writing  this blog so I can give tips and information on healthy traveling.

Inline image

1 comment:

  1. Great post Ramallah. My biggest fear throughout this summer was being bitten by a mosquito. I would start scratching my mosquito bites and then look online to see if I had any symptoms of Zika virus. Its great you informed us on what area it was most likely in in Florida. I cant way for you tell us more information on safe traveling.

    ReplyDelete